I Have a Dream Foundation of Miami Receives 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant
The I Have a Dream Foundation of Miami, Inc. has received a grant award from the Florida Department of Education’s 21st Century Community Learning Centers program. The grant will support the comprehensive after school program at Hibiscus Elementary School in Miami Gardens, Florida.
For information please contact us.
I Have a Dream Foundation of Miami Annual Gala
Our annual Gala was held November 8th 2011 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, entertainment was provided by the Matt Giraud of American Idol. The 2011 gala was extremely successful with over 500 guests in attendance and $500,000 was raised for the foundation.
Please contact us if you would like to be put on our mailing list for an invitation.
1. The Murphy Family- Coastal Construction
2. Lindsey Sky performs with the Dreamer class of 2020
3. Deborah Yager- Fleming, Go ran Visnjic, Ivana Visnjic & Jules Trump
4. Dreamers of the Class of 2005
5. Enid Weisman & Superintendant Alberto Carvalho
6. Xavier Arcentales, Althea Lyn-sue, Kim Abreu, Vinnie Tria, Rick Gonsalves & Gene Schaeter of Bank of America
1. Imani Greene gradutated Magna Cum Laude at Howard University with a 3.79. Her major was public relations. Imani will be going to London to do a 4 week program, interning in the press office at The Royal Academy of the Arts.
2. Sharifa Gayle graduated from the University of Miami.